How to stop stomach growling, how does stomach rumbling go, What is stomach rumbling phobia, what is good for stomach rumbling, how does psychological stomach rumbling happen, what are herbal treatment methods for stomach rumbling, and what are the causes of stomach rumbling, we will try to answer questions such as. Firstly:
- 1 Causes of Stomach Rumbling
- 2 What are the Psychological Causes of Stomach Rumbling?
- 3 What are the Foods That Make the Stomach Rumble?
- 4 How Does Stomach Rumbling Go?
- 5 What are Herbal Treatment Methods That are Good for Stomach Rumbling?
Causes of Stomach Rumbling
The causes of stomach rumbling depend on many factors. Stomach rumbling, which happens to many people, can be uncomfortable when they are in a mass place. People’s digestive systems start from the mouth and end in the intestines. This functioning of the digestive system is due to the muscles. Food is ground by the movement of muscles in the stomach. These muscles in the stomach mix solid, liquid food and drink like a mixer, sending it to digestion. Stomach contractions occur 2-3 times per minute. Because of these contractions, it is mixed in the air with the regenerations in the stomach. Any problems do not occur if the eaten food is well digested. The most common time of stomach rumbling is when the stomach is empty. When the stomach is empty, the muscles reflexively send contractions to the stomach. Because the stomach is empty and the inside of the stomach is filled only with air, it causes the stomach to rumble during contractions, that is, the stomach to make a sound.
Another cause of this problem can also be harmful bacteria found in the intestines, carbonated drinks that are consumed too often, smoking, and sometimes irritable bowel syndrome. As chewing gum will send air to the stomach, stomach rumbling may occur. Because of this, chewing gum should be decamped in such cases.
What are the Psychological Causes of Stomach Rumbling?
Among the causes of stomach rumbling in scientific research is psychological problems. When the relationship between soul and body is damaged, the body’s working mechanism can react differently. Stomach rumbling is one of these reactions. Over time, these problems will become a phobia of stomach rumbling.
What are the Foods That Make the Stomach Rumble?
Stomach rumbling can also occur in some cases from eaten food. These;
- Dried beans
- Yeast foods
- Carbonated foods
- Acid drinks
How Does Stomach Rumbling Go?
For the stomach rumbling to pass, it is necessary to first pay attention to what is eaten and drank. Another solution for stomach rumbling is to quit smoking. It is necessary to avoid ready-made foods such as Fast food and fatty foods. Olive oil should be used in meals. It is necessary to avoid carbonated drinks. Quality diets are very good for this problem.
What are Herbal Treatment Methods That are Good for Stomach Rumbling?
Green tea is the first of the herbal methods that are good for stomach yesildaması. Green tea is a form of herbal treatment that is very good for this problem. Green tea, which relaxes the stomach and helps digestion.
Another herbal treatment method is fennel. Fennel is one of the most effective herbal treatment methods of stomach rumbling. 1 tablespoon of olive oil will also be good. In addition, consuming lemon water will be good for stomach rumbling, as it will regulate metabolism.
What Else is Good for Stomach Rumbling?
- You should stay away from sourdough bread. Instead, you should choose whole wheat bread.
- You must chew what you eat thoroughly. Fast food damages the stomach.
- Don’t fill the stomach. As you eat, your stomach will be in order.
- Stop diets that make you lose weight quickly. Turn to more robust, better quality, and regular diets. Do this with support from experts.
- Hearsay information can be from your health. Don’t risk your health without expert support.
- Try to sleep regularly. It will relax metabolically and psychologically.
- You can do soul calming practices such as meditation. You should stay away from anything that distorts your psychology.
- Take regular walks. Walk at least half an hour a day. Make sport the centre of your life.
- Smoking leads to serious health problems. Although it is difficult to leave, be sure to get support from experts. Don’t let the cigarette take you, prisoner.
- Consume fruit.
- Remove prepared foods from your life.
- Stay away from stress. Remember that most diseases occur when the body releases itself due to stress and nerves!
- You should drink three litres of water per day.
- Take into account the warnings of doctors for a healthy and high-quality life.
How Does Stomach Rumbling And Diarrhea Go?
We explained above the causes, consequences, and treatment methods of stomach rumbling. Now we move on to connection to diarrhea. Firstly;
What Is Diarrhea?
Stool with normal rigidity, watery, soft, bloody, or greasy form often leads to the need for a toilet. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines watery, oily, and soft defecation more than 3 times a day as diarrhea. Diarrhea, a symptom of polyphactorial origin, is not a disease.
What are the Causes of Diarrhea?
The expiration date of food consumption has passed. Or moldy and broken.
- Cold cases
- Bowel diseases and symptoms (restless bowel syndromes)
- Cholera, diphtheria, typhoid
- COPD, kidney diseases
- Stomach inflammation (inflammation)
- Poisoning from eaten food
- Lactose intolerance
- Ulcerative colitis
These and similar causes lead to diarrhea and stomach rumbling occurs.
What is Stomach Rumbling Phobia?
Stomach rumbling phobia is surprisingly common. A phobia of stomach rumbling is quite common by many adults, but it can start at any age. Stomach rumbling phobia can be associated with conditions such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, as well as other fears such as fear of eating. If you have this problem, you may have developed certain behavior patterns or even obsessions to keep yourself safe. Many patients with stomach rumbling phobia experience nausea and digestive disorders. These are extremely common symptoms of concern and can lead to a cycle of self-replication. Research shows that this cycle leads to hypersensitivity to gastrointestinal symptoms, stomach rumbling. Diagnosis and treatment of this problem, such as psychological stomach rumbling, can be a little complicated. Because many people can experience other phobias and anxiety disorders at the same time. Therefore, it is important to work with a reliable doctor with extensive experience. With the treatment methods to be applied, this problem will disappear in a short time.