In this article we will discuss topics such as what is liposuction and who can be used for liposuction. Hip, abdomen, thighs, arms, back and face, diet or exercise, although the resistance does not melt regional fat, surgical operation is called liposuction. Liposuction, breast reduction, face contouring and abdominal lift can be performed with aesthetics. In this aesthetic process, the fat cells are permanently removed and the body is shaped.The number of fat cells growing in isolated areas can also be reduced by this method.In addition, liposuction application, lymphedema (elephant disease), gynecomastia, unbalanced fat distribution problem and benign fat tumors are used in.
How is Liposuction Performed?
Before liposuction, aspirin, anti-inflammatory and contraceptive-style drugs should be left. Operation may be under local or general anesthesia depending on the area to be applied. Different techniques can be applied in liposuction aesthetics.These;
- Tumescent Liposuction: This operation technique is a method used in solutions. Lidocaine and epinephrine-induced fluids used in anesthesia are injected subcutaneously. The oils in the area are sucked in with the help of small suction tubes.
- Dry Liposuction: This method is rarely used. It is a process without solution.
- Vaser Lipo: Vaser lipo is the process of breaking down resistant oils using ultrasonographic sound waves.In this method, which is an increasingly popular technological technique, the oils are broken down and easily aspirated in liquid form. In the Vaser lipo method, ultrasonographic sound waves target fully resistant oils.It does not damage connective tissue, nerves and vessels.
- Power Assisted Liposuction: In this method, the liposuction machine quickly moves the problem area back and forth.Thanks to this mechanic, the doctor easily removes fat.
- Laser Liposuction: In this method, resistant oils in the problem areas are broken down by laser.Oils that become liquid are taken from the region with small incisions.
After all methods, the incisions in the problem area are closed with surgical sutures and skin adhesives and the operation is completed.
What Should Be Done After Liposuction?
Liposuction aesthetic operation lasts between 1.5-3 hours.After the operation, temporary pain, swelling and flushing may occur temporarily. For risk of infection and pain, the doctor will give antibiotics and painkillers. Meticulous monitoring of drugs reduces the risks that may occur after aesthetics. There may be numbness and tingling in the area where fat intake is performed for 1-2 weeks.3-4 weeks after liposuction surgery, changes can be seen clearly. Weight control, healthy and balanced nutrition are important factors that significantly increase the success rate of the operation.