Cumin is a herbaceous spice from the parsley family; is home to the Mediterranean and the Middle East. Cumin, a spice commonly used in Turkish, Latin, Indian and Arabic cuisine, has also been used as a medicinal plant since ancient times. Black cumin seeds contain about 100 different chemical components, including protein,carbohydrates, minerals and fatty acids. It is believed that cumin, which has a special place in many cultures,cures all diseases except death. Cumin, which is good for cardiovascular health and diabetes, also strengthens the immune system. Since excessive consumption of cumin, which has many health benefits, can cause serious health problems, it is useful to use it in a moderate manner.
Content of Cumin Oil
It is a plant that is rich in vitamins and minerals, and it is a full iron depot. Cumin seeds oil, contain high levels of calcium, potassium and magnesium. It is also an ideal source for vitamins A, B12, B6, C and D. Rich in amino acids, protein, carbohydrates, cumin is a fibrous food.
Benefits of Cumin Oil
Magnesium, sodium and essential oils in cumin. It accelerates the digestive system, it is good for stomach pains when consumed by adding some hot water. Cumin oil, bloating, especially in the treatment of most gastrointestinal disorders. Relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. As an effective degasser, it alleviates your gas problems. Thymol in cumin stimulates the secretory glands that secrete nutrients in the intestines responsible for digestion. The aroma of cumin stimulates the salivary glands in the mouth and facilitates the digestion of foods. Supports muscle and bone development. Cumin oil, known as iron storage, promotes growth in children. It regenerates the blood lost by young women during menstruation. When consumed by children, it contributes to healthy muscular and bone development of children. To avoid iron deficiency, you can add some cumin spice to your meals. Helps treatment diabetes.
Cumin oil, which reduces the amount of high sugar in the blood, is effective in the treatment of diabetes. Blood sugar can be kept under control with cumin supplements. It protects our cells. As a rich antioxidant, it fights free radicals that harm our body. It prevents oxidation process by keeping our body away from harmful chemicals. Prevents free radicals from causing inflammation and damaging DNA. It lowers high cholesterol. Cumin oil, reduces bad cholesterol levels, reduces unhealthy blood triglycerides. In a scientific study,improvements in blood cholesterol were obtained in patients using cumin supplements. It is not yet known whether cumin used as a spice in the diet has the same effect.Prevents foodborne diseases. This medicinal plant,which has some antimicrobial properties, minimizes the risk of foodborne infection. When digested, it releases a component called megalomycin, which acts as an antibiotic.Prevents growth of foodborne bacteria and infectious fungi. It reduces the drug resistance of a number of bacteria.It helps to get rid of drug addiction.It has been determined that cumin reduces the dependence and withdrawal symptoms according to scientific studies in mice.However, it is not yet clear whether this effect is valid in humans.Treat asthma and bronchitis.
The cumin acts as an expectorant, allowing sputum to be expelled by sneezing, coughing and spitting. Natural treatment of respiratory infections such as asthma and bronchitis can be utilized from cumin tea.Prevents cancer.As an anti-carcinogen and antioxidant, it prevents you from catching most types of cancer,especially colon and breast cancer. It stops tumor formation and prevents the spread of the tumor to larger areas. It is good for heart health. It fights bad cholesterol and is good for cardiovascular health. Significantly reduces the risk of vascular occlusion, heart attack and stroke.
- Acne: Detox effect, showing our skin to purify toxins. It is good for pimples, skin redness and blemishes, skin irritations and sunburn.
- Skin diseases: Nourishes and moisturizes the skin thanks to its vitamin E content. Cumin paste applied to the skin improves skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Protects skin against fungal and microbial infections.
- Aging symptoms: Naturally treat signs of aging such as wrinkles, sagging, age spots on the skin. It contributes to a healthier, younger and more beautiful skin.
- Skin itching: Cumin oil is a strong itching remover. If you are suffering from stress or itching caused by different reasons, you can add the seeds of cumin to boiling water and take a shower with this water. You can massage your skin with oil.
- Hair loss and dandruff: Hair loss and prevents the formation of dandruff and new hair is healthier and stronger. It makes your hair rush. For hair loss, you can apply some black cumin oil to your hair by mixing it with equal amount of olive oil.You can also use cumin oils sold in capsule form.
You can consume one or two cups of cumin tea a day in order to make maximum use of the benefits of cumin. In addition to strengthening memory, it is effective in the treatment of depression. It is good for stress and tension, calms you down and takes your tension away. A cup of cumin tea, drunk a few hours before bedtime, makes you sleep more comfortably.